The Office of Academic Affairs is committed to the pursuit of excellence in all of the university's academic activities.
As chief academic officer of the university, the Provost and Executive Vice President seeks to attract and retain the best faculty and to assist them in offering an outstanding education for Mines students.
- About Us
- Academic Affairs Faculty Awards Celebration
Text only version
- Faculty Resources
- Communications to Campus
- Committees/Shared Governance
- Contact Us
- Campus Conferences
- Strategic Initiative Committees (Reports and Faculty Feedback)
- REU Program
- Trefny Innovative Instruction Center (TI2C)
- Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Academic Programs and Support Offices